Sunday 3 May is the beginning of a big project Chun-liang Liu and I (Moe Chee) have been planning since last year. End of April Beginning of May consists of 7 performances over 7 consecutive days, undertaken without permission at a public space in Melbourne CBD. We will perform at different times of the day (dawn, lunchtime, evening, the middle of the night), with different guest artists on most days.
– Sunday 3 May, 3pm – 默契
– Monday 4 May, dawn – 默契 with Carmen Chan
– Tuesday 5 May, 9am – 默契
– Wednesday 6 May, 12pm – 默契 with Ren Walters
– Thursday 7 May, 3am (Friday morning) -默契 with Gabriela Green
– Friday 8 May, 11pm – 默契 with Jennifer Callaway
– Saturday 9 May, 4pm-sunset – 默契 with Shani Holmes, and picnic for guest artists and audience.
Venue: State Library of Victoria forecourt and surrounds.
All performances are free. Chun-liang and I are also recording our expectations and experiences on this page.